What Is the process of rearing of honey bees called?

A person who studies honey bees is an apiologist. A person who keeps honey bees is an apiarist. A person that studies all types of bees is a melittologist. Honey bees live in a nest, often called a ‘hive.’ One hive can hold up to 80,000 bees, most of …
Source: Honey & Bee

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *